Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, November 1, 2019

Some more shots at my son's home



 The plants inside make up for the dry desert landscape outside. I found out the one on the left is a Jasmine.


 Peaches were still in season in southern Colorado.

 A lovely jade plant.
 Swedish Ivy was in use in several rooms.

 Their deep windowsills were great for this succulent garden.
 A wandering Jew can't go far inside.



The best Swedish Ivy hung in my bedroom.


Yes, another gorgeous sunset!

A family portrait, Zora, Kendra and tai all watching something on a streaming computer. They don't do TV, but have lots of favorite shows on movie channels.

I was happy to finally get a new tee-shirt.

A huge living room, with a wood burning stove as their primary heating source.


I had such a wonderful relaxing time staying with them. But they were pretty busy the whole week long, working at their respective jobs.  I'm glad they got to spend both weekends away with me playing tourists.

7 comments:

  1. what a nice visit you had; I'd like to have more house plants but Bonkers just demolishes them. I'm glad I don't heat with wood any longer, for years it was a pain in the neck keeping it going especially when we lived near Mt. Lassen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it got a bit chilly up there! Yes, somehow their cat doesn't kill their plants!

      Delete
  2. ...I like the wide open house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very spacious! Goes well with the environment, but I've heard the heating is a bit difficult.

      Delete
  3. Nice house and a good visit.
    Like the tile surround for the stove.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so great to be there! I don't know if the tile-work was already there or if my son put it in. I like it too.

      Delete
  4. How wonderful that you were able to spend time with your son and daughter-in-law. It's hard to live so far apart, but I find that the distance makes everyone appreciate their time together more. It seemed when I lived close to my daughter we were always busy and didn't make as much time for each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...