Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

More beautiful pottery

 Steven Kostyshyn combined pottery with basketry. (Cedar MI)



 Julie Kradel (Cedar MI) wonderful animal sculptures~




 Ron Sutterer (Floyd VA)

 Steve Turpin (Homer GA)

 Frank Vickery (Glenville NC)




Jim & Shirl Parmentier (Mars Hill NC)




 Alysha Baier (Honeoye NY)
 A place with demonstrations, and announcements of the door-prize winners, and some picnic tables with benches which were welcome.

 Travis Berning (Flat Rock NC)

 Courtney Tomchik


 John Herbon (St. Ignace MI)


5 comments:

  1. ...I love Steven Kostyshyn's work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! One of these days I'll be able to buy some!

      Delete
  2. Wow, beautiful pottery. I like the cute animals too. Enjoy your day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, whenever I go to a show like that I want to buy something at every vendor, but sadly I'm not made of money and anyway I am trying to get rid of "stuff", not buy more. But some of those displays are really wonderful art. My mum used to make baskets, not up to the standard of those in your photos, but really nice, I wish I had one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...