Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Saturday, November 23, 2019

More Parkway and NC History


 Teresa drove us carefully from the Altapass Orchard (where we indulged just a bit) and where I'd taken photos of their new history exhibits.



 I was focused on historic displays that day, and saw this one in the Minerals Museum.  We didn't have time to see the whole exhibit about the geology of the area (which is extensive and very educational.)










6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Fortunately it wasn't that bad, and we went pretty slow. Didn't have to deal with the problems the American Revolutionaries did though...no roads, just old paths through the woods!

      Delete
  2. Hello, driving in the fog can be scary. The museum is interesting. Enjoy your day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so glad Teresa went slow and easy, and I felt safe. I have visited the museum before...did you stop there on your trip in this area?

      Delete
  3. I love the foggy photos but it can be a pain to drive in it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...