Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Red House Mountain Music show


 Yes, that's one of my dragons on the right...a twelve dollar ornament.













Nancy Moore is a neighbor as well as artist friend.



Tricia West used to be the Administrator at our church, but spent her vacations photographing.







 This photo doesn't do justice to this large piece of Sasparilla wood with stones...by Demaris








I apparently didn't capture Demaris' alcohol ink painting above.

11 comments:

  1. so much talent, love the wood piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice in person. I may go back and get a better photo of it.

      Delete
  2. ...a spot for Christmas gift shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wouldn't it be great if people said "All I want for Christmas is something artistic!"

      Delete
  3. Wow, gorgeous art exhibit. I like the peace wings and the birds. Have a great day and week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Eileen...you are such a bird lover! Tee hee! Have a great (cold) day!

      Delete
  4. Nice work! And your serving bowls are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I am proud to be included among such talented people!

      Delete
  5. Nice work! And your serving bowls are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the birds too, and yes I am definitely a bird lover!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too, but can't have feeders any more because bears come. So I get to enjoy bloggers' posts about birds!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...