Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Mesa Verde pottery

I was really glad we stopped at the visitor's center, and got a map with highlighted places to stop for views.  I think I still have it somewhere!

At one of the lookouts, there is also a museum., The Chapin Museum.

 We skipped the movie a bit crowded..that's what happens when you visit on Sat.





A modern stained glass of the Mesa Verde site...very beautiful


Add caption








3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There weren't as many as at other museums...but I think probably artifact hunters got their favorites first...and these were what was left. It used to be that people would just go out with shovels in the desert around there and bring home pots.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...