Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Friday, November 15, 2019

The last of my Sylva pottery trip

The Western North Carolina Pottery Show - held Nov. 2 2019.

 Craid McMillin (Folsom LA)


Joe Frank McGee- Horsehair and Fumed Pottery. He usually has demos going when this show is in Dillsboro NC, but for the next few years the show will be in Sylva NC, right down the road aways.


 Tony & Mindy Winchester (Persia IA)



 Kathy Veverka (Coloma MI)

 Joey Sheehan
 Mike & Karen Baum

Maira Andrade Troya (Asheville NC)

I wish I had funds unlimited, and a small gallery to display all the pottery I like!

9 comments:

  1. ...this sure was a wonderful show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It certainly is huge and beautiful. I think it deserved to hang on someone important's wall.

      Delete
  3. Hello, beautiful pottery. Looks like a great show. I love the pieces with the horses. Enjoy your day, have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really beautifully done. He's a great potter.

      Delete
  4. I have enjoyed seeing all your photos of the pottery show. We were planning to go this year, but my husband had to do something else at the last minute. Have you been to the Spruce Pine Pottery Market?--a great local show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Sorry you missed this show. Yes, I often go to the Spruce-Pine Pottery Market, but couldn't do both this year. It has been the subject of some of my past blogs!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...