Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Showing your ass-etts

 Every time I clicked the shutter, this duck was showing his ass-etts and getting something to eat on the bottom of Lake Tomahawk. It must be hard when you're all bouant and meant to float.

 The Coot was busy preening, so out of a dozen photos I got one of his face!

 The Japanese Maple still has some color.

 A strange tasting (but good) "snickerdoodle" and cup of tea at a new bakery, opened in the same location as one of the old favorites in town...now the "Open Oven."  My conversation continued for a while about whether anyone else's recipe for snickerdoodles included orange extract, as my mother's did.

Open Oven is a breakfast/lunch venue, on Church Street, looking at the side of the Methodist Church.

6 comments:

  1. ...and who doesn't like snickerdoodles?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Love the duck and coot. They are cute! Snickerdoodles are one of my favorites. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and I used to love making Snickerdoodles when we were kids. We never used orange extract, but it sounds like it would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bums up!
    I have no idea what a snickerdoodle is other than one of the bloggers that I comment on has a grand-dog called Snickerdoodle! However it looks like I might fancy one with a cuppa coffee at that coffee shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...