Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, November 8, 2019

Tai Rogers' art at home

 While staying with my son, Tai Rogers, in Cortez CO last month, I was thrilled to see his art is part of his life...even though he isn't creating in clay (or wood) at this time.

One of his wood cut map-scapes!

Here are some early wood fired sculptures of his...these are in CO.


 My similar sculpture by Tai greets visitors at eye level as they come up onto my front porch.

I've loved having this piece on various porches for years...and only when it's under a roof (which it now is) can I turn it up this way, otherwise it catches water and leaves in the various bowls.

I forgot to take photos of the pieces of furniture which he has made.  All are beautiful!

He and Kendra have made a lovely home. I wish them all the best!

6 comments:

  1. ...what an artistic bunch you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gee, thanks. I have lots of other family who work at regular type jobs, and some who have very unique jobs. We're all creative in one way or another.

      Delete
  2. Every piece is just wonderful! I have an artistic son too, so I know how proud you must be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being artistic is a challenge, but the products are so wonderful!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, and I'm so glad to have a few in my home too!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...