Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, October 31, 2019

Treats or Dia de Los Muertos


Little ones in costumes love this holiday...who wouldn't with all that candy being handed out! Parents also indulge in strange get-ups.

I'm happy to wear my favorite witching hat once a year!


Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is also celebrated by many of us with Hispanic heritage...or not.


It's a great time of year to remember our dear loved ones who have died.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween. Love the cute costumes and kiddies. Your photo is great too. Yes, it is a good day to remember our loved ones who have died. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the rain stops enough for some of the kids to trick or treat this evening!

      Delete
  2. ...you look fabulous in that hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom. I'm not wearing it anywhere this year...too much rain today! Well, maybe I'll wear it to a Samhain ritual on Sunday.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...