Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, October 27, 2019

8 bowls with matching mugs



 here the speckled brown stoneware clay shows through satin white and plum glazes...

Where the plum goes over white, there's that gorgeous sky blue...

And where the plum is by itself, it's a midnight blue tone!

Have you noticed I've tried to gradually bring my focus back from the southwest to the southeast! My life returns to normal...but I've still got lots of vacation photos!

5 comments:

  1. Hello, very pretty. I like the colors and speckles. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I like the decoration on the handle of the mug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sets. Perfect for soup and beverage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...