Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

And on a more modern note...

Again, since I'm back from vacation, I am still going to share some wonderful ancient pots, but for today, let me catch up with more that I've made.  Not to be compared with the ancients' however!

 This rather female dragon was my first "fat dragon." There may well be more in her family!


 A rather simple little guy, who doesn't even have wings...

 Ms. "Fat-dragon" bids you a good-day!
You won'd believe how that unicorn long necked critter was glazed...more to come!

6 comments:

  1. Hello, cute dragons and unicorn! Wishing you a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I noticed you have as well. I asked Charles (studio manager) about the pinging as glazed pottery cools, and he's also having a slower cool down of glazed wares...but says the pings still are a sign of the glaze not fitting the clay perfectly (which apparently is hard to do!)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Tom! My imagination knows no bounds (except those that keep clay from being in shapes which fail!)

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...