Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

What has Barbara created lately?



I originally had a negative reaction to the variegated red glaze. I don't know quite how it happened, but with the breaking of it over the raised parts of the sculptural sides, I'm satisfied now.

I hope someone wants to give this to someone they love.  That's why I made it. To let the universe find whoever should use it for just a token of love.

Don't worry, I've been back since the second week of Oct, and working daily in the studio at Black Mountain Center for the Arts.

8 comments:

  1. Hello, I love the pretty heart shaped bowl. Well done! Have a happy day and a great new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen...thanks! Hope you also have a great new week!

      Delete
  2. you're ahead of the curve for valentines. I have found hearts to be popular

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not thinking as much on "Madison Ave. Holidays" these days...just plodding along.

      Delete
  3. A lovely love gift! The red glaze is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vicki. Will soon be putting it on an inventory for the McDowell County Pottery Show, Dec. 7 this year at the High School in Marion.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...