Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

My bowls with rims

Well, rims that protrude horizontally, that is, and provide a place to carve a bit of design.

 1. Smallest of the three, a perfect spiral in the center...


 Next size (2) is deeper with a center with concentric lines.


 2. on table, 1 on windowsill.

 3. deeper yet, with a simple concentric ring on bottom.


 and there they are, 1, 2 and 3 from left to right.


 The nutmeg and celadon glaze on white clay break nicely on the carved leaves

 and yes, they do nest nicely also!


8 comments:

  1. ...they remind me of the three bears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Interesting seeing how different glazes pick up the decoration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just love the bowls and colors. They look like a desert color with a blue sky. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen..l think the turquoise is less blue than sky is usually.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Vicki - I think they are something I'll do again.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...