Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, March 1, 2020

NCECA

You may notice on the side of my blog to the right, is a list of other blogs I like to read (follow perhaps) and one is about the big pottery conference held in the US every year, NCECA, (say "N"-See-Kah."

But my eye was caught last week by a post from them with a nice exhibit...and so I'll offer it to you as well Here.


Joan Ulrich, Workhouse Art Center - London

The conference is in Richmond VA this year...though the web site I went to had more links to past conferences. You probably have to already know what to look for. I was just looking for eye-candy, which the conference usually has in spades!

6 comments:

  1. ...this I would expect to see here on Maui.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It says refined elegance with a touch of unique to me.

      Delete
  2. Wow, beautiful pottery! I hope your day is great, wishing you a happy new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it. Have a great week ahead yourself.!

      Delete
  3. I saw this on the Nceca blog, love this display

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great that they have made a blog to share these beautiful works!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...