Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, March 16, 2020

Nature's beauty

Going through some older photos, which remind me that nature does have a lot to offer, even if crowds of people are being avoided at this season of the cororna virus.

I went into the community studio last night, wearing my mask because I always end up coughing anyway. THere were 5 other potters working there, using some distancing from others. I finished glazing my big teapot, and left in 30 minutes.  By the time I got home, the Red House had posted they were closing the studios and gallery for the foreseeble future.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Pretty nature scene! It seems like everything is closing. Stay safe and healthy, calm and happy. Enjoy your day, have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...nature seems to be the safest place to be at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...