Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, January 27, 2020

the Dragon I live with


Ye, a cotton velveteen, tye-died stuffed dragon. It has a squeaker over it's hip towards the front. The regular squeak! The eyes are just paper or cardboard glued on...pretty tacky.

But K-Mart provided me with a kind of female dragon at a price I could afford in the 1990s.

My ceramic dragons don't look anything like her. Well, except the ridges down her back.

10 comments:

  1. Hello,

    LOL, love the cute tye-died dragon. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a lot of designer art goes into making toys!

      Delete
  2. She looks just fine to me. Yo could always embroider some new eyes for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right...my eyes themselves are just about the same quality as these!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I wonder what that means...perhaps large reptiles that look threatening but maybe are just looking for love?

      Delete
  4. mythical figures are the best, I thought the dragon was the ceramic one at first glance, then I thought I just couldn't see you using all those colors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...