Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, January 20, 2020

Going forward in sales

Packing up again, for an out-of-town show, Treasures of the Earth, in Shelby NC.  I've enjoyed participating in this small February-long pottery show at the Cleveland County Arts Council. They run a much bigger one in November at their civic center...but I'm not really interested in a huge crowd. It takes my breath away. (Reminding my readers, I make pottery as a hobby, not as a professional potter.)



A three footed bowl I sold last year.

My display in 2018...




My display in 2019.

Now what do I want to display this year?


8 comments:

  1. ...sometimes a hobby becomes a business.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it would have to be run by someone besides me...I've got creative skills but not business types.

      Delete
  2. Hello, Good luck with your sales and the show. Safe travels. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's so nice hearing from you every time I post!

      Delete
  3. Wishing you the best for the show. Hope you have lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bill...I wouldn't do it if I didn't make a few sales...enough for the trip, eating while down there, and coming back to take down the display. I do enjoy meeting the potters there!

      Delete
  4. Have a great show! The people that run the arts council are so nice. The opening reception was always very enjoyable. We would still participate if it wasn't such a long drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele...I agree, the Cleveland County Arts Council people are really great to work with...and they do throw a fine party! I understand the distance problem. Pottery is difficult to cart around.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...