Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Some Red House Gallery art for January

I loved seeing the variety of each artist's work in this show.
The opening reception is Jan 10, 5 -7 pm.
I got a sneak peek because the show was up a week before the opening (a rarity.)















This show includes two categories of membership...those new artists who just joined the Swannanoa Valley Fine Arts League, and the artists who make their studios right in the Red House.

There will be more posts about this art!

2 comments:

  1. ...I like the heron the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, beautiful art. I love the bird paintings and the sculpture. Closing of the day, is lovely. Wishing you a happy day and a great weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...