Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, January 17, 2020

Local talent

Here are a few more of the artists on display at the Red House Gallery. Some of these artists are new members, and some have their own studios right there in the Red House...upstairs mainly.

 Anne Wisenant is a long time member.

 I like these pastel quilt style fields and mountains.




And there is a good collection of paintings by Marilyn Place with Peru as the focus.
 Marilyn Place has her studio right upstairs from this exhibit.


 Path to the Sacred Valley











I'll share some more art from the Red House gallery soon again.

5 comments:

  1. ...I love the colors of the first ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, wonderful artwork. I love the quilt fields. The painted cabinet is pretty. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy Anne Wisenant's art, it's beautiful and the colours are very appealing. The cabinet is awesome, well done.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...