Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Comfort food

Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah
Someone's in the kitchen I know-oh-oh oh
Someone's in the kitchen with Dinah
Strumming on the old banjo.

Well, what have I been mixing and cooking these days?

 Here's the delicious banana pineapple bread.  It's super.

But here's something that I made and froze some, so I can have it later.





And it tis the season for sugary treats too...

These were pre-mixed, you only have to bake them...pecan and chocolate chips and something they call caramel, like Turtles...but not really.  And I did a batch of regular chocolate lovers cookies and took thenm to church to share last week.  I only ate one to make sure it was good!

Today's Quote:


When we look back on our lives we see that we have survived many trials and often to our own amazement.



1 comment:

  1. you always have to eat one to make sure they are good; merry christmas to you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...