Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, December 3, 2017

A beautiful day

He didn't like the yippy puppy that was walking with owner behind me though!

One lonely goose...

I hope a late flock will come through and he can join them going further south.

The 2 o'clock sun was slightly warm, but there was a steady breeze off the water, which it must be admitted was chilly.

I did sit for a while and read my book and enjoyed the peace and quiet!

I tried the "panorama setting" on the camera.  It reduced Lake Tomahawk quite a bit!

Today's Quote:
“But Paris was a very old city and we were young and nothing was simple there, not even poverty, nor sudden money, nor the moonlight, nor right and wrong nor the breathing of someone who lay beside you in the moonlight.” Ernest Hemingway in A Moveable Feast

2 comments:

  1. aw, that poor good, nice weather here too, but the cold is coming soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and most animals know when to hunker down at wintertime. We rely upon the weather man!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...