Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Porch gardening

 The rosemary needs a new space to live in. I need to make some new flower pots too! But since the pottery studio is closed, no more creating a pot when I need it. I may (gasp) have to purchase some.

I love my purple shamrock, oxalis. Both these plants have returned indoors as of the recent frost warning.

Quote for today:

As far as I know, 

there is no proof whatever 

of the existence of an 

objective reality apart 

from our senses, 

and I do not see why 

we should accept the 

outside world as such 

solely by virtue 

of our senses.



—M. C. Escher

Comment by me - This man made circular realistic art, and apparently he thought that way as well!

5 comments:

  1. ...I would trim the rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, the purple shamrock is lovely, beautiful color. Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy weekend ahead. Take care, enjoy your day! Wishing you a happy weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen...I can't believe how old that shamrock is too! Happy day to you.

      Delete
  3. Too funny to thin of you buying pots! I've been tempted to put some houseplants outside but am glad now that I procrastinated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...