Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, April 12, 2020

More springtime photos of my neighborhood

Happy Easter everyone!

 Someone dropped an arrow-leaf plant beside the dagger leafed day-lilies.


My building from the downhill side. The downstairs apartments have their entrances on that level...but they don't have the advantage of a pocket balcony like I do. They have their entrances into their living room, but nothing off their kitchens. My main entrance is off my kitchen (not shown on this side of building) and then the balcony is off the living room.

 A lovely dogwood blooming away!

There are all 3 of my windows and my pocket balcony, on the second floor. I'm so grateful that I can leave the blinds and curtains open to see the mountains across the valley.


 Love seeing the azaleas starting to bloom, as well as dandelions!


Today's Quote:

To the artist there is never anything ugly in nature. -Auguste Rodin, sculptor (12 Nov 1840-1917) 

7 comments:

  1. Hello, I like your cute balcony. The bees do love the dandelions, the azaleas blooms are pretty.
    Take care, stay well. Wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Eileen. Happy Easter and the whole rest of our lives!

      Delete
  2. ...things sure have popped!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fun to live where Spring does Sprung! When I lived in Florida I really missed it!

      Delete
  3. Glad you could stop over at my blog. Have a safe and happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It's another little plus to these senior apartments.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...