Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

A walk-about of small distances



 The office is through the door to the right (which is locked these days, even when the manager is inside) You have to reach her by phone now. There's a lock box outside that door to leave checks and forms she asked us to fill out. Mailboxes are down the corrider in the middle.

Here is the bank of postal boxes.

Nothing in my box today. The boxes were originally in numerical order, but for some reason (possibily when they were setting up handicap apartments 14 and 15), they are at the bottom and 18 is next to 15. I think 16 is above 17 too.

 The last blooms on a cherry tree...rather sad to see them go.


A couple more red dogwoods. And that apartment on the end seems to already have plants on its balcony. Since this is not my courtyard, I've never noticed that another green thumb lived there. I'll have to wander down the front side of those apartments and see what's blooming out there.

My guess as to that apartment is the one with the patio umbrella. I was aiming to capture that white dogwood.  I'm thrilled to see that bright ground cover that reminds me of mustard.

More tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Love this Barb, because I can see your grin through the mask.
    I so enjoyed walking about your small spaces with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am wanting to go further today. But maybe the rain will hold me home. Good to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. ...the dogwoods are a treat, we need to wait a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They always have been such nice surprises in the woods, but I haven't gone for a drive on the Blue Ridge Parkway in a while. Soon.

      Delete
  3. Hello, your neighborhood is pretty. I love the dogwood blooms. Cute masked selfie. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...always good to hear from you! I am having a bit of urge to drive about soon.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It is such a welcome thing to see, more this year since we're confined.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...