Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Women decorate themselves

 These are some of the ornaments which we shared as our own decorations last Sunday. I was pleased that everyone was willing to share their jewels. I am supposed to make them into a collage, but I don't have the photo program I used to use any more, and that means I can't do it. So I'll just share them all here for a place to remember seeing them






 I'm including this very out-of-focus shot of a beautiful necklace, since I think the blur is another way that the force of it's meaning comes through. Who knows...












Having beautiful braids on her head, one woman didn't wear any jewelry. I think her braids made a beautiful crown.

6 comments:

  1. ...yep, men are from Mars and women are from Venus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, women are more decorative? And yet just as powerful.

      Delete
  2. Hello, pretty ear rings and jewelry. I like the hair braids, looks cute. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one and the one with the crystals, I used to wear earrings but rarely any more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself without decorative jewelry more than with.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...