Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, February 9, 2020

More of the Treasures of the Earth show

While some Shelby NC residents will be coming to the opening reception at the Cleveland County Arts Council next Thursday, we dropped our pottery off, set up our displays, and came home last Thurs. during the constant rain storm.

Here are the rest of the displays.

 I enjoyed her figures, with very cute names. But I missed getting the artist's name. oops.

 The hanging bells were also by this same potter.







 Sorry, I missed the artist's name card on this one.


 I had to get a close-up of Lee's mug details!


 Another long display... the lamp and mugs belong with this one.

 Another view of Susan's display, showing her name plaque.

 Cathy (my friend from Black Mountain who goes with me to Shelby's show) changes her set-up several times until she's satisfied.

And she took a picture of her display when it was just right.

6 comments:

  1. ...I like John Browning's face pots, appropriate for North Carolina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never gotten into face jugs...they kind of creep me out.

      Delete
  2. Hello, more wonderful pottery and art. I see some many pretty pieces. I like the hanging bells. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bells as certainly unique...something I've never tried to make.

      Delete
  3. thanks for posting, it's fun to see other potter's displays and pottery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it' kind of like going to the outdoor shows, but fewer displays, and at least the rain stayed on the outside!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...