Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

More weather changes

 Right below my balcony (on the ground floor whille on this side of the building I'm on the second floor) look at these sweet daffodils!.

Saturday morning looked like this...I could see the snow cloud as it descended to the valley.


 All morning we had steady snow, which didn't stick to many things. But the expected warm up didn't happen either. At least it would be considered just a trace of snow. (I'm so hoping we get several inches at least once this year!)


This morning we were forecast to get sunshine and gradual warming again.  However a big foggy cloud had parked over the valley. And it was there until I went over to see my favorite creek...when finally some blue sky appeared. I'll be sharing photos from Flat Creek with its remains of snow over on "When I Was 69" blog soon.



6 comments:

  1. ...you can always count on a change in the weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Changes...and especially the weather. Yep, they are always around us.

      Delete
  2. Hello, the weather does change quickly. We have not seen any blooms yet, the daffies are pretty. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was on my balcony, and looked directly down to find those blooms, in a sheltered spot by my neighbor's doorway. I didn't go back after the snow to see them however.

      Delete
  3. unusual that I got more snow than you did, it must have gone further north

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our little valley sometimes misses heavier weather...and sometimes not. Loved your snow pics.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...