Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, February 2, 2020

From last year's work

I am finally getting my work glazed which I made at the end of the year...before the studio was closed for 2 weeks, and I went out of town.

So this is one of the pieces that I actually didn't remember making. I glazed it, and surprise, it came out ok.



I wonder what delicious delectable would work well in it. Mmmm.

6 comments:

  1. ...I think that I would enjoying glazing pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This technique is fun to do. Having dipped the entire piece in white glaze in a bucket, then when it's dry using a big syringe, I rotated the piece over the blue bucket of glaze and applied some of the blue kind of haphazardly.

      Delete
  2. Hello, it looks beautiful. I like the swirls of blue. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eileen, thanks for stopping over here. I'm always enjoying your blog too!

      Delete
  3. love the turquoise, is that a glaze or underglaze ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All glazes in the studio. It's called Plum, and if on plain clay would go toward deep purple/blue. But when applied over white glaze, it gives this lovely turquoise blue. See my note in response to Tom above about how I applied it.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...