Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Mandala Puzzle to go to the show

I've hemmed and hawed (whatever that means) and finally decided to take the Mandala Puzzle down to the pottery show in Shelby NC Thursday.


It's kind of my favorite of the two which I made, but it probably is more sturdy with a board back than the other one with just a cardboard backing. When it's going to be displayed, and probably handled some for a month, I think that was a deciding factor.  

It, and 3 other tubs of my pottery are going to the Cleveland County Arts Council for Treasures of the Earth.  


However, this is more what our weather will be like driving down to Shelby. Rain and flooding are expected all in the areas we'll be driving...through these mountains. So the hour plus 15 minutes may take a bit longer.  I don't mind that at all. And I'm ever so grateful that Tim, my good buddy who comes through in a pinch, will be doing the driving. He has a van which can hold all our set-up stuff and tubs of potter, as well as myself and friend potter, Cathy.

The unloading and bringing things inside will be wet going, if the weather man is correct.  Oh well, I'll try to remember some towels in my handy dandy everything to take bag. Which I haven't packed yet. Now where is that white table cloth that I always put on the table?


Hope to see you at the Cleveland County Arts Council, Shelby, NC


7 comments:

  1. Hello, safe travels and good luck with the show. I like the Mandela puzzle. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on the drive and show, super mandala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mandala puzzle came out great! Have a great show. Hopefully the drive isn't too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...