Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Back to art...

This is the desk where volunteers sit and greet visitor to the Red House Gallery (and studios).

I signed up Friday afternoon. It was a great opportunity to take photos (though the sun reflecting off the glass was a problem some of the time.)

So I'll offer you a few today, and follow throughout the week with a few more.

The theme of the show is Flora, Fauna and Figure. It was a take off from not only the figure drawing classes, but a journaling class which went out in nature and drew pictures in their journals.  I, and another ceramic artist also contributed our works. But most of it is drawing and painting.



 Denise Markbreit, Life's Balance, Mixed Media Monoprint, $265

 Sheila Wollam, Florals in the Mountains, Oil $300



6 comments:

  1. ...art helps to keep me a bit sane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, these are all lovely. The Florals in the mountains is one of my favorites. Enjoy your day, wishing you a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that photo of the teasels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too, but didn't know the name of them. Thanks!

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...