Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, April 23, 2018

The two dogwoods in my courtyard

The bright sunshine makes white dogwoods pale in comparison, but also allows their luminescence to shine through.



OK, it's not really a courtyard so much as a walkway between the two buildings.  This walk feeds the lower level apartments of the uphill building, and the upper lever apartments of the building which is down hill.  This is a clever setup, so that you meet and greet other neighbors who either live in a downstairs unit on one side, or an upstairs unit on the other.  Thus 5 buildings are stair-stepped down the hill, and our walk area is one of the smallest, so we've at least got some ornamentals to look at!


In the rain, these pink dogwood blossoms just pop out.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! The pink one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently saw a dogwood in full bloom, and loved the hope of spring! Aren't they beautiful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen Dogwoods until I visited Canada years ago. I love their simplicity. Lucky you to have two nearby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...