Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, November 24, 2017

Appalachian Potters Market 12.2.17

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

There are a lot of people looking for sales, after they feast, they scan the offerings on Black Friday.

If you're one who'd rather find high quality, low prices, and hand crafted items...wait until next Saturday, Dec. 2!


Here you can browse wide aisles, see hundreds (thousands) of unique clay pieces, and collect as many decorative and/or functional beauties as you wish...for yourself or others! (Notice the unique adjective...these are all made-in-America as well!) And did I mention the artists are standing right there in their booths? Ready to answer any questions, or let you know their process, and give you a story to go with the art that you can enjoy for years to come.

McDowell High School is just as you come into Marion NC from Old Fort, which is an easy exit from I-40 from Asheville or Black Mountain...going east.  There are easy directions going west as well...just come on over.  It really does go until 4 pm, but there's usually a line of people waiting to get inside when the doors open at 10 am.  The crowd thins out usually around 2-4 pm...if you want to just avoid the crowd.  That's always a plus in my book!

My good friend, Cathy Babula and myself will be sharing a booth again this year...and both of us have some new ideas to share.

Today's Quote:


Relationships can become out of balance and one-sided if we don't occasionally check in with each other.





1 comment:

  1. good luck at the sale, same weekend as my sale in two places at once, Gary will man one and me the other.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...