Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, July 8, 2019

What comes next?

Come along with me this week as I explore a Tarot Card Reading and how my inner psyche relates to it! Yes very personal, but also political, environmental and even somewhat humorous.

Though I often try the Zen approach by focusing on the Now rather than the future (or the past), a bit of consideration would help in planning things. Like is it going to rain, so I'll be able to wear the right clothes. These days I move beyond one plan for the day, and often have a Plan B. But I do stay flexible enough to go to another direction if it seems wise.


A four of discs...a future of meditation, establishing sanctuary for yourself...this card comes up frequently these days for me.  The meditative self led me to do this Tarot reading...to spend the time and attention to let subconscious information come to my awakened knowing.

The card suggests that I need to find an answer to the question...what do you need for yourself?  My first thought is "meditation."

That may sound a bit like circular reasoning...but as many other areas of my life are rich with people, ideas, art, spirituality, and circles of support, I keep coming back to what I most need is to look within, to turn off the outside world much as the woman in the card is doing. She has mandalas on her wall, as do I.  I think perhaps I should consider creating some more.

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Staying flexible is a great plan! I have never tried meditating, I do consider my home and yard as a sanctuary! Enjoy your day and I wish you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to "turn off" the outside world. Some days I am successful, others are a complete failure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...