Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Seasonal switch

 I had 3 amaryllis plants summering-over, to feed the bulbs for winter blooms.  This one didn't get the message and decided to bloom again in June!



 The petals are so vivid, but translucent, and then velvety as well.  What a lovely thing to see this time of year in the house!







 Now the plant is back on the porch to let go of flowers and feed the bulb for Christmas-time blooming.
The first bloom fell off the stem, but seems to persist in showing its beauty.



And my Facebook friends already saw my "surprise gardenia being cradled by infinity."

Today's Quote:
Saying Yes to the universe opens the gate to receiving what your soul really wants. Madisyn Taylor

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful flower, even if it is confused with the season!
    My amaryllis do the same thing. I usually replant them into an outdoor ‘holding pot’ for the summer. At least one of them blooms. Go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, a lovely surpise! your amaryllis is beautiful. Pretty photos. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful surprise bloom! I have never had an amaryllis.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...