Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Clay therapy

One sculpture in honor of my dearly departed cat, Panther...with a symbol of change in a dragonfly perched on her head.


A touch of black glaze as a stain on the finished piece.  I showed it to a neighbor, and she said, what does it do? I said it just sits there, and I look at it.

I do like being given that loving look of her big eyes, and her little black nose.  This is to remind me of her presence, which has now become more ethereal.  I do still hear things and attribute them to her.

I'm reminded of my dream before the first 2 deaths I experienced of loved ones this year...that they are just in the next room.  I'm filled with the knowledge that death is not a total separation.  For those who believe in a heaven, I think you might have this same sense of satisfaction when you miss your dearly departed.

1 comment:

  1. I keep seeing flashes but nothing is there except the memories, better to have them than noting at all. I've got to think of a good answer when folks ask me what does it do? something to ponder about life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...