Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, January 26, 2018

Mug bowls are finished!

Yesterday I shared what I'd done last week.  And last night the bowls came out of the glaze kiln. An advantage to posting things ahead of time...sometimes.

Here they are!





I'm pleased with them, and hope my friends are too...and there are 2 left over that I can sell to someone else!

PS, I'm getting my eyes examined in a few weeks, so maybe I won't make as many typos, like BLowls!

4 comments:

  1. They came out great! I love the accent glaze on the rim. I am sure your friends are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele! They said they would buy them. Whew!

      Delete
  2. This blog post was featured in Pottery Making Information at http://www.potterymakinginfo.com/news/clay-blog-review-january-2018/ Thanks for the honor!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...