Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Don't worry, bee happy!

No matter what's going on in the world today, she's on a zinnia in August, just bee-ing happy.

My favorite honey sellers and raisers, Bee Tree Honey of Swannanoa, told me all these pollenators are female...that the drones are male, but the workers are female.  What do you know about that!

I'm running a new schedule, "Sunday Summertime" to post a summertime photo on the third Sunday of each month...which is hope that we will enjoy the color and memories of warmth throughout the winter as well!

3 comments:

  1. love that color of zinna and the bee

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zinnia's really seem to attract the bees. My zinnias grow in crazy directions, but I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...