Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Friday, July 6, 2018

O'Keeffe style poppies again

Now I've done a vase, which still has a bit of Georgia O'Keeffe's style...and is pretty brilliant (meaning the colors are vibrant!)

I started with these 4 medium size mugs. All my mugs have Celtic Cross thumb knobs.

The same mug next to the vase.


The vase can certainly stand alone, or have some great green stems of flowers coming out of it...what do you think?

Everything is hand painted, while looking at an O'Keefe painting.  Dishwasher, and food safe.

Today's Quote:
“Research suggests that one of the most effective things that procrastinators can do is to forgive themselves for procrastinating,” Swanson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...