Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Eclipse glasses reflecting clouds

A MORE RECENT MEMORY...
Don't you remember doing this in 2017 (well some of us who were in the path?)

There my eyes are, waiting to look at the eclipse last summer...wearing my eclipse glasses.
Great reflection of clouds which kept me from seeing it very clearly.

The TV coverage was much better than the cloudy skies where I was.



Today's Quote:


Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go out and do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
Howard Thurman
 

1 comment:

  1. I remember watching an eclipse as a child, using several overexposed photo negatives as a filter. Then learned to make a pinhole camera! Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...