Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Put a dragon on it...

 OK, I lied...I just got some new fish...no dragons.  Just Neon Tetras, Wag Tail Mollies, and a new male guppy to keep my female company.  I'm not putting gravel on the bottom of the tank yet...it holds too much gunk I think.  I've been fighting algae for months, so have completely cleaned everything. (I had an algae eater, who died, must have been too much for him.)

 So here's a tower, with a dragon on the top.  This was greenware stage, just completed.

Now at bisque-ware stage, to be glazed this week.  I'll show you when competed, of course.

6 comments:

  1. Hello, your aquarium and fish look pretty. I like the dragon on the tower.
    Have a happy day and a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is better with dragons!
    That’s a nice looking tank. My brother used to always keep a couple of catfish in his tanks to keep the bottoms clean. He also used to grow watercress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up this morning to net out 2 more fish...one never even lived to get home the other day. They are now in plastic bags in the freezer. PetsMart gives me a 2 week guarantee...so I will try to get some more. I hope it isn't anything in the water. I'll test it later today. And the store offers free testing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that you lost some fish. I think your tank looks sleek without the gravel. I have a lone betta and the gravel does get yucky, even though I try to suck up the gunk with turkey baster.
    That's a cool looking dragon. Can't wait to see how you glaze it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That takes me back... We had a tank full of neon tetra once upon a time. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...