Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween to all!

Here's hoping your season of spooky fun is enjoyable,  and that those who take it seriously also have satisfaction in honoring their ancestors, communing with the dead, and gathering for community.

There's a pottery show I'm getting ready for.  I have to limit my participation to indoor shows...just the limitations of this old body these days.

Here are the two photos I sent to Marion Arts Council for their brochure which is printed for the benefit of the customers.



This is for the Appalachian Pottery Show in McDowel High School the first Saturday of December.  Which happens to be Dec. 1.

Hope you can come if you're in the area.  There's a fee of $5 to browse some of the best pottery around...in the comfort of being indoors!

In the meantime, I'm preparing for a show in Owen Middle School right here in Black Mountain the following Saturday, Dec. 8.



1 comment:

  1. The poppy vase is magnificent -- spare and beautiful! And I love your new header.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...