Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Thursday, October 18, 2018

A last look at Spruce Pine Potters Market





Will Baker's gorgeous salt fired pieces.  I wouldn't mind his shelving either!






I have never left a market more pleased at having experienced the height of the genre.  What beautiful work! And if you notice a lot of bare spots, remember that there would be another day of sales tomorrow...I doubt that many things went home with the potters.

3 comments:

  1. I really like Gay Smith's work. I wish you have gotten a close up of the menorah/candelabra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele...I like Gay Smith's work also. But I'd seen most of her menorah/candelabras before...I think they were on display last year, or of course they could be different ones. I purchased one of her mugs a few years ago! But when I cleaned out the memory of all the original photos, I deleted these, so I couldn't even cut and enlarge the originals (which of course had more pixels.) Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...