Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Monday, October 8, 2018

Mugshot Monday

What if...
I scurried around the shelves and piled the mugs that are unsold into one bin...and here they are.  I'm pretty happy with most of them, but a few will never be sold because I think they have defects.  And a few I really like myself.
The top left 2 green ones are simple cups...sort of tumbler size.  The bottom left is staying home.  The ladybug has a bit of a glaze problem (still food safe, but I don't want to sell a mug with a bare spot on the lip.)  I don't know why the others haven't sold yet.  Oh well.  I'll keep on putting them in front of people, and may learn why that way!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    What a cute collection of mugs. I love the ladybug and the flowers.
    Happy Monday, enjoy your day and week ahead. PS, thanks for leaving the comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...