Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Romance is alive and well



Duke and Duchess of Sussex

We all talked about The Royal Wedding, Sat and Sun...and just a bit on Mon.  But we mainly were struck by how American the service was!  Bishop Curry's sermon was loved by most of us.  And the choir singing Stand By Me!  Super.  But actually, I've never seen a wedding which had that influence. It was kind of over the top.  Most of the weddings I've been too were pretty "English" actually.



The other ongoing big visual is from Hawaii this week, actually this month!





But daily rain has helped set the new plants at the church, so I'm happy for that!


I must also mention how great the gardeners are who showed up last week to dig and plant, which was a hot day, but the results are fantastic looking.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see the flowers growing. My sister attended a Unitarian church for years but there isn't one where she lives now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...