Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Art and life connect - all kinds of art

My info

Monday, May 21, 2018

I betcha thought I'd stopped making pots!

Stay home, cough, go to lunch, cough, go to doctor, cough, drop by studio, cough.... Whenever the brochiectasis flares up, I tend to drop away from many of my usual activities.

Then I was dealing with side effects of antibiotics, which I had no need to actually take, but someone at the pulmonoligist office prescribed for me...until I finally went in and saw a doctor who said, you never needed those in the first place!

Anyway, here are a couple of little vases that just came out of the kiln.





A lemniscate shows a bit of infinity.  Other designs just show off!


5 comments:

  1. lovely, what glaze is that, looks like licorice candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's our satin black studio glaze, on white clay...when it's thick it really gets a nice matt/satin finish. Then I dip the top into our white satin glaze, which gives some interesting streaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, healing thoughts! I was also recently diagnosed with bronchiectasis and like you am currently on antibiotics. I would like to talk to you about it sometime. Live your pots. Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do use my email address, Elizabeth. blackmtnbarb@gmail.com

      Delete

Thanks for your comments...