Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Mugs for Monday

The Georgia O'Keeffe style...some bright poppies, and these will cheer up anyone's day!
Hand painted with Mayco Stroke N Coat glazes. There were no decals used, which a comment on Facebook brought to my attention.  Decals are great, but not for me...I want each object to be a piece of different art, not a manufactured item in any way.












5 comments:

  1. I always enjoy a good poppy. Your mugs are super! How much do they lold?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question...the 2 smaller are 10 oz ea...and the larger ones are 14 oz.

      Delete
  2. These would sure brighten a morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice one..and a poppy thumbstop too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thumbstops are all Celtic crosses.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...