Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Past the first blush of spring


 After a week of rains, and now a couple of days without, most of the path up from the lower parking lot to the studio is just green and more green. (Not that I'm complaining!)
A bit of Mountain Laurel greets me still.

And someone gifted the studio with some wonderful peonies...which if I bury my nose into them, I can smell their wonderful scent.

I won't promise that this is the last of my wedding photos that I'm bringing to my collection, but I couldn't miss the children of the royals!  Just think what they will think of these photos when they are grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...