Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Sunday, October 18, 2015

You've got to be really sick to easily go in the carrier

Poor Muffin went to the vet last week.  She was really sick.  And the vet charges more for emergency visits, but I had to help her.

I actually was ready for the dear old gal to go on her journey to her next life.  But not yet.


So we brought home lots of medicines, and had no real diagnosis because I didn't want her to have blood work done...nor a rectal exam.  She was putting up with enough, and I was paying enough.  So we are treating symptoms.  Except I lost one of the drugs, which was just to help her with consistency of her poop.  Wish I could find it in the zoo of my house full of boxes, and my just figuring out where things should go.  Muffin had another bout of throwing up and diarrhea Fri. night, so Saturday morning I went and bought another batch of the goo.  Of course by then she was doing better.

She turned 18 years old on our last birthday (hers is the same as mine).  How many in cat years?  Is it the same as dogs?

Quote for today:


In our relationships we need to uphold that aspect of the person which is the real person and the soul beyond their own self-doubt.
Pir Vilayat Inayat Khan
Alchemical Wisdom

6 comments:

  1. 18!!!!!!!!!!! Oh sweet kitty, feel better.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, I believe that 18 in cat years is 88... or thereabouts. We lost our Molly this past summer. She was 22 (a little over 100). So Muffin is getting up there... but hopefully has some time left to be pampered and spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gary and Rian...I think she's doing ok today. Whow, your 22 year old really makes me realize that there could be many good years still.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara -- dog years are 7 for each human year. So you multiply 7 times 18 -- my god that would make Muffin 126 years old! What a brave soul she is. Nice photo of you with Muffin, -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Barbara, I'm glad Muffin is a cat, not a dog. I think Rian's estimate gives cats about 4.8 years for each human. But this last one has been a few million for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quote! I'm a first-time visitor. I'm sorry about Muffin, she was a very pretty cat and I hope you feel well soon. And yes, that's a wonderful quote thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...