So I just did a few wild and crazy tests on one piece.
|Base is glazed with Matt Black (which doesn't look matt here)|
|I poured Raspberry over several of the limbs...and at the end dipped them in Plumb|
|Raspberry (the purple berry kind) over black at bottom, then with Matt Bronze Green poured over it|
|Some of the Matt Bronze Green over Raspberry|
|Matt Bronze Green does have a matt finish|
|The little speckles are from the clay, not the glaze|
|Nutmeg with Matt Bronze Green over it|
I used the same photos to send in 'text messages' to myself on my phone, complete with a text describing what was in that photo. My friend Teresa at the studio taught me this trick. So all my glazes are recorded both before and after firing that way. Neat trick, and don't have to write them down and draw sketches like I used to in my sketch book!