Copyright and other blogs currently being worked

Happy Year of the Dragon. Here is my Dragon Girl Bird sculpture from 2018.

My info

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Sunshine brings flowers

While I took a break from blogging, I did have my camera out and captured the progression of a bloom.  Out of a dozen sunflower seeds, only one came up.  I have a pet rodent (or 12) living under my lawn.  Now I've enjoyed watching this plant...

A mamouth taking-over-my-garden bloom!

July 19, no sign of a bloom yet!

July 26, finally looks like a flower
July 27 Now how much longer till it's open?
July 28 close up

July 29, in 10 days it's gone from nothing to this!
THE flower in the garden!  I'm loving it! July 29, 2015
Now July 30 the bloom has lots of little insects (not honey bees I'm afraid) interested in it.

Quote for today:


Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows fall behind you.
Maori proverb

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...